About Kaiser Nazir
Kaiser specialises in all aspects of personal injury litigation including: road traffic accidents, employer's liability, public liability, clinical negligence, and health and safety prosecutions. He has considerable experience of high value claims.
|Education:||LLB (Hons), Middlesex University|
|Professional Associations:||Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA) Association of Victims of Medical Accidents (AVMA|
Specialist Practice Areas
Recently Concluded Cases
- - Represented Professor Harris in the Alder Hey "Redfearn Enquiry" (6/7/2000)
- Represented Sarah Lee Courtaulds in defending the test cases for industrial noise injury in the textile industry in the Nottinghamshire area.
- BOYNE -V- NORTH YORKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL  - This case concerned the definition of a waste transfer station pursuant to the Waste Management Licensing Regulations 1994.
- R -V- MARSDEN and KLINEBERG  1 Cr app r 427 - Commercial fraud; Section 5(3) Theft Act 1968.
- ALI -V- COURTAULDS  LLR Medical 301 (CofA) - Date of Knowledge for the purposes of the Limitation Act 1980.
- MULLOY -V- CHIEF CONSTABLE OF HUMBERSIDE POLICE  EWCA Civ 1851 Tort of trespass to the person.
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Human Rights Act and Civil Claims
- Expert Evidence
- Limitation Periods for Actions in Personal Injury and Industrial Disease