Litigation Funding & Costs
Members at Parklane Plowden provide advice and representation in all aspects of costs and funding, whether in personal injury or non-personal injury matters. Individual members have special experience in CFAs/DBAs and in Group Litigation. This includes drafting CFAs, GLOs, costs sharing orders and providing advice on funding combinations. Representation includes CFA enforcement hearings, cost capping and all aspects of non-party costs orders (typically against insurers or solicitors).
Costs Law is an area of increasing importance and rapid change, where expert advice and advocacy is essential.
Members of Parklane Plowden Litigation & Costs Team provide expertise in the following areas:
- Litigation Funding and Non-Party Costs Order
- Solicitor and Client Disputes
- Costs Caps and Costs Estimates
- Group Litigation
- Conditional and Damaged Based Agreements
- ATE Insurance Premiums
- Third Party Costs Orders and Wasted Costs
- Detailed Assessments
- Business Advice and Funding
- Financial Remedy Proceedings
- TOLATA proceedings