Direct Access Commercial Law
Parklane Plowden is one of a handful of sets on the North Eastern Circuit to offer a Chancery and Commercial team.
Members of the team have extensive experience in all key commercial and chancery areas with particular emphasis on litigation, arbitration, mediation and professional negligence. The team includes qualified mediators and those authorised to accept direct access instructions.
Our appreciation of your commercial requirements means that we are ready to provide a quick, flexible and realistic response to your instructions.
A wide range of contentious and non-contentious commercial work is carried out at all levels including:-
- Commercial litigation
- Professional negligence of: accountants, architects and surveyors, engineers, insurance brokers, solicitors
- Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- Construction/Building Disputes
- Property disputes
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial and Corporate fraud, asset tracing & confiscation
- Consumer credit and Protection
- Trusts (Trusts of Land)
- Judicial Review
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency
- Landlord and Tenant
- Pensions and financial services
- Sale and carriage of goods
- Sports law
- Tax and estate planning
- Technological disputes
- Wills and Probate and Succession, including inheritance Act claims