Barrister Elizabeth Darlington will speak at the Family property disputes: ADR options for the unmarried webinar | Wednesday 30th September, 3pm.
- A discussion about how ADR may be deployed in this growing area of work
- How to set up an arbitration
- Should I use family or civil mediation?
- What is hybrid mediation?
- What role does a lawyer have in mediation?
- Can private FDRs work for TOLATA cases?
- Advantages of ADR in cases which involve both family and property elements
Click here for more information and details of how to book.