EMPLOYMENT | 'Law with Lunch' | July 2020, 1.00pm.
Our specialist team of employment barristers will deliver a series of bitesize lunchtime talks via zoom covering the employment legal issues of the moment.
20th August 2020
Join Gareth Price and Richard Ryan as they discuss:
‘Advising on Investigations: Tips and Pitfalls’
- How to advise your clients on investigations
- What are the essentials?
- What are the common difficulties and other tricky issues War Stories?
- When you may decide to engage an external investigator?
15th July 2020
Join Andrew Sugarman and Andrew Webster as they discuss:
'Investigations during lockdown'
- Are remote investigations here to stay?
- Advantages / disadvantages
- Practical considerations and tips
- The ACAS guidance
- Remote hearings
- External investigators
For more information, please email: Sharon.Robson@parklaneplowden.co.uk.