Date: 6th October 2020
The webinar is aimed at aspiring lawyers who are still deciding between the barrister or solicitor route in their careers.
- Professor Suzanne Rab, Barrister at Serle Court Chambers.
- Chris Daw, QC at Millennium Chambers.
- Marisa Lloyd, Chancery Barrister at Parkane Plowden Chambers.
- Chris Lee, Associate at Osborne Clarke.
- Donya Fredj, Head of Corporate at Clara Partners Limited.
- Dreams vs. Reality of the job?
- Explain the similarities and differences between barristers and solicitors.
- What tips would you give to students who want to stand out?
The webinar will be hosted by Matthew Berrick , Future Trainee Solicitor at Pinsent Masons, and on the panel, Suzanne Rab will be joined by Chris Daw QC, Marisa Lloyd, Chris Lee and Donya Fredj.
The webinar is free to attend, please click here if you would like to attend.