Vacancy - Civil Team Practice Manager
A vacancy has arisen for a Practice Manager to join the clerking team at the Leeds office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary and Case Management and Administration
- Fees Management – negotiating and recording fees for work done
- Business Development work in conjunction with other staff
Candidate Skills required:
- Suitable, previous and relevant experience gained in a barristers’ chambers or in the legal profession (around 3-5 years’) preferred.
- Good level of general education to A’ level standard, with GCSE’S including Maths and English at A-C Grades
- Excellent Communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Polite, friendly and have a smart appearance
Please visit our recruitment page for more information.
All applications to: Jan.Greenwood@plowdenfacilities.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st January 2019