PLP has now launched its PLP Foundation with funds allocated to support staff and member charitable causes and endeavours. We have a flexible approach to receiving applications for support but are keen to help applications where an initial amount is being used to raise further funds for charity. We are particularly looking to support staff and member charitable activities which are aligned with the pillars of our CSR strategy:
- Outreach and community projects
- Diversity & inclusion
- Pro bono and supporting access to justice
10,000 Black Interns
We are delighted to announce that we have committed to host an intern as part of the Bar’s collective participation in the #10000BlackInterns scheme.
The 10,000 Black Interns Programme aims to transform the horizons and prospects of young Black people in the UK by offering paid work experience across a wide range of industries, as well as world-class training and development.
More information can be found at
• September-October: Internship applications open.
• November-January: Selection process. The selection of interns for the Bar will be organised centrally by the Steering Group.
• February: Allocation of internships. At this point, we hope to be able to provide further details to participating organisations at the Bar, including dates, details of the intern(s) you will be hosting, etc.
For further information contact Rob.Coates@parklaneplowden.co.uk