We currently have an available opportunity at our Leeds Chambers.
Parklane Plowden Chambers is a large barristers’ chambers based in Leeds and Newcastle. The Members of chambers practice in Civil and Family law, providing advice and representation before all levels of courts and tribunals in England and Wales. Chambers' is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity among its staff and members.
Practice Director Clinical Negligence and Civil Vacancy
A vacancy has arisen for a Practice Director Clinical Negligence and Civil Clerk to join the clerking team at the Leeds office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary and Case Management and Administration
- Fees and Finances
- Business Development and Marketing
- Staff Supervision
- General Chambers Administration
Candidate Skills required:
- Suitable, previous and relevant experience gained in a barristers’ chambers or in the legal profession preferred.
- Excellent Communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Polite, friendly and have a smart appearance
Our client is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity among its staff and members.
All applications to: