About Roger Cooper
Roger is a hard working, committed lawyer. He combines empathy and understanding of his client’s needs with a mastery of fact and law.
|Education:||BSc. (Hons) Genetics, University of Liverpool Dip.Law|
|Professional Associations:||Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)|
Specialist Practice Areas
Roger has been on the editorial team for Charlesworth and Percy on Negligence for the last 3 editions. He has responsibility for the chapters on: damages, claims arising out of death; highways, transport and collisions; and motor insurance.
Roger writes a regular Road Traffic Update for Solicitors Journal.
- Road Traffic update - Solicitors Journal October 2012 (Click to view)
- Road Traffic Update - Solicitors Journal January 2013 (Click to view)
- Road Traffic Update - Solicitors Journal June 2014 (Click to view)
- Road Traffic update - Solicitors Journal September 2014 (Click to view)
- Liability in road traffic accidents where claimants have acted wrongfully - Solicitors Journal January 2015 (Click to view)
- Doing a Runner from the Cabbie - Solicitors Journal June 2015 (click to view)
- The spectre of fraud lurking behind RTA claims- Solicitors Journal 2016 (click to view)
- What Constitutes a novus actus interveniens? (click to view)
- Proving Fraud. (Click to View)
- The application of ex turpi causa- Solicitors Journal August 2017 (click to view)
Roger regularly presents seminars. Recent subjects include: fatal accident claims, damages, personal injury update and Jackson.