Child Abuse Conference
Richard Copnall will speak at the Child Abuse Conference on Thursday 15th November 2018.
4:00pm Registration, 4:30-6:30pm Event
Ramsdens Solicitors and Parklane Plowden Chambers invite you to a free conference which has been developed by experts to meet the needs of practitioners working with people affected by child sexual abuse.
- James Counsell, QC, Outer Temple Chambers, London
- Richard Copnall, Barrister, Parklane Plowden, Leeds
- Dr Sam Warner, Chartered and Clinical Child Psychologist
- Charlotte Foxton, Paediatric Neurological Physiotherapist, MOTIONrehab
- Paul Martin, Divisional Director, Brewin Dolphin
- Paul Redfearn, Divisional Director, Brewin Dolphin
- Joanne Coen, Head of Child Care, Ramsdens Solicitors
- Veronica Mullins, Head of Court of Protection, Ramsdens Solicitors
More speakers and talk topics to be announced at a later date!
For more information about the event, please click here.