Our family team will deliver their specialist insight and knowledge in a series of hybrid seminars covering the legal issues of the moment.
The Family Hybrid Seminar Series will take place in July, September and November 2022.
19 July - 5pm - Domestic Abuse in Private Law Proceedings - Online or in person, Leeds
- By Lucy Sowden and Chloe Branton
- Lucy Sowden and Chloe Branton examine the Domestic Abuse Act 2021 and recent case law surrounding the treatment of domestic abuse within private law proceedings.
POSTPONED -new date to be communicated:
22 September - 5 - 6 pm - Fact Findings Post Re H-N - Online or in person, Newcastle
- By Emily Chipchase and Patrick Hulley
- The talk shall cover the realities of practice post Re H-N, approach of Courts, practical considerations.
24 November - 5 - 6 pm - International and Internal Relocation - Online or in person, Leeds
- By Iain Hutchinson and Julia Nelson MCIArb
- This talk will address the core principles to be applied when preparing and litigating relocation applications, including discussing litigation tactics and how the courts have been approaching these matters in a post-Covid world.
Join the events by registering your attendance online or in person (limited) in our Leeds or Newcastle offices.
Find out more about our Family Children team on this page.
For more details or enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org