Parklane Plowden and Clarion Solicitors Catastrophic Injury Conference.
Tuesday 16th June 2020.
At our next Serious Injury Conference, a panel of experts in the field will share their knowledge and experience relating to serious injury claims.
- Rhiannon Stokes, Clinical Director at Stokes Case Management and Chris Simmons - Case Manager and her client.
Chris suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury over 10 years ago and Rhiannon was his first case manager. Through a combination of team work, honesty and a highly personalised approach, Chris has been able to regain capacity and take back control of his finances. They will share their experiences.
- Warren Maxwell, Partner at Stewarts - Running a serious injury claim.
Warren is an experienced personal injury litigator who will share his experiences of running serious injury claims.
- Sue Fox, Senior Associate at Clarion – Costs management for serious injury claims.
Sue has significant experience in costs management for serious injury claims. Sue will share her views and top tips on how to ensure the maximum payments of legal costs for catastrophic injury claims.
- Dr Ryan-Morgan, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist - Clinical assessments of mental capacity in serious brain injury cases.
Dr Ryan-Morgan will be exploring the thorny issues of mental capacity assessment in cases of serious brain injury using case illustrations.
- Master Haworth - The assessment of costs for serious injury claims.
Master Haworth will share his views and experiences of assessing costs arising out of serious injury claims.
- Andrew Axon, Barrister at Parklane Plowden - Assessing the cost of lost capacity.
Andrew will discuss the financial consequences for those who have lost capacity to manage their finances.
Date: Tuesday 16th June 2020
Venue: Elizabeth House, 13-19 Queen Street, Leeds, LS1 2TW
09:00am - Registration & Breakfast
09:30am - Presentations
11:00am - Break
11:30am - Presentations
1:00pm - Networking & Lunch
1:45pm - Presentations
3:15pm - Q&A
3:30pm - End & Networking
To reserve your place or if you have any questions regarding the event please contact Laura Courbet on 0113 336 3348, or via email at email@example.com.