Family: Childcare Conference 24 June 2022
Parklane Plowden invite you to our Family: Childcare Conference at the Queens Hotel, Leeds. Join us for a conference with specialist keynote speakers focusing on how best to engage families in the family justice system followed by a Q&A panel with PLP barristers and local experts. Please email questions for the panels.
Keynote Speakers and Topics
- Dr Kate Hellin: Trauma and conflict in families and professionals in the family court: Finding understanding and breaking down barriers.
- Alex Taylor, Barrister, Parklane Plowden Chambers.
- James Cook, Solicitor, Ridley & Hall.
- Karen Kirby, Team Manager, Futures Service.
- Emma Ross, Programme Manager, Futures Service.
- Lee Sobo-Allen: A social work perspective on how to engage fathers in the family justice system.
- Katherine Goss, Barrister, Parklane Plowden Chambers.
- Jane Bolton, Solicitor, Jones Myers.
- Steven Anderson, Cafcass.
|12:30 - 13:30 - Registration & Lunch|
|13:30 - 13:45 - Welcome|
|13:45 - 15:00 - Dr Kate Hellin: Trauma and conflict in families and professionals in the family court: Finding understanding and breaking down barriers.|
|15:00 - 15:15 - Break|
|15:15 - 16:30 - Lee Sobo-Allen: A social work perspective on how to engage fathers in the family justice system.|
|16:30 onward - Networking|
The Queens Hotel
City Square, Leeds LS1 1PJ
£45 +vat includes lunch (earn CPD points)
Registrations are now closed. Thank you
Find out more about our Family Children team on this page.
For more details or enquiries please email email@example.com